Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Kids

So I started this whole blog to reach out to mommies(and dads)who have suddenly realized parenting is really hard work. Kids don't just stumble on good manners and good behavior. They learn it. There are so many angles of parenting. I found it to be the hardest job ever, emotionally, mentally, physically, and more. I love it, it is challenging. My weaknesses are exposed every day. I see my selfishness and am sometimes horrified at the things I say to my kids. This is why I keep digging, uncovering, and exposing all those dismal failures. However, even with all that I don't feel I am a bad mom. I am still striving to learn more. I am still reaching out to others who struggle with days of failure. I read others ideas and try them. I understand frustration when an idea fails. I feel elation when an idea works. Kids don't come with an instruction manual. God has given us each other,moms,not to judge,but to share each others burdens. We can build each other up, share struggles, and share success. Join me in sharing your struggles and your snuggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment